CONNECT WITH DOUGLAS
Areas of Expertise
- Sports & Entertainment
- Estate & Gift, Trust and Probate
Douglas A. Venturelli, Esq.
PRINCIPAL — ESTATE & GIFT, TRUST AND PROBATE
Douglas A. Venturelli, Esq., is a Principal of Estate & Gift, Trust and Probate at KROST. He has 45 years of experience in Tax, Estate, and Business Services. His main focus is federal estate, and gift taxes and consults with entertainment, legal, real estate, and medical industry clients.
Doug can assist with the transition of family wealth and estate succession. He has experience working with family-owned and privately held companies, as well as high-net-worth individuals. His primary goal is to assist individuals and their attorneys to effectively transfer wealth while minimizing unnecessary estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes. In addition, he can coordinate all of your Estate & Gift, Trust and Probate Planning needs to ensure a smooth transition while minimizing emotional, tax, and administrative burdens.
- KROST, Principal — Estate & Gift, Trust and Probate (Present)
- Venturelli, Cary & Company, President and Shareholder (November 2004 — August 2015)
- Cary, Troncale & Venturelli, Principal (December 1998 — November 2004)
- McPherson, Troncale, Cary & Company, CPA’s, Principal (November 1995 — December 1998)
- Douglas A Venturelli, A Professional Corporation (December 1985 — November 1995)
- Lloyds Bank Trust Tax Department, Estate Planning and Consultant (1980 — 1985)
- Member of California State Bar Association (1974 — Present)
- Member of Los Angeles County Bar Association (1975 — Present)
- Admitted to US Tax Court (May 30, 1990 — Present)