CONNECT WITH EVELYN
Areas of Expertise
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Evelyn Fernandez, CPA, MST
PRINCIPAL — TAX
Evelyn is a Tax Principal at KROST. She has been in the public accounting profession for over 15 years. Her areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals, international entities and individuals, multi-state taxation, partnerships, S corporations, trusts, nonprofit organizations, and entertainment businesses.
Evelyn has extensive experience in working with clients and their attorneys in participating in the Federal offshore voluntary disclosure initiative programs (OVDI). Her experience includes Foreign Bank and Financial Account reporting, foreign trusts, controlled foreign corporations, and passive foreign investment companies.
Prior to joining KROST, she was working for a mid-size firm in Miami, Florida.
- KROST, Principal
- KROST, Tax Director
- KROST, Senior Tax Manager
- Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLP, Tax Manager
- Deloitte Tax LLC, Tax Staff
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of Toastmasters International
Evelyn is a passionate long-distance runner participating in multiple marathon events on a yearly basis. She also does CrossFit and participates in various obstacle and mud races like Muddy Buddy, Tarzan’s Cup, and Merrell Obstacle Run.
- AICPA & CIMA U.S. International Tax: Advanced Issues
- AICPA & CIMA U.S. International Tax: Inbound and Outbound Transactions
- AICPA & CIMA U.S. International Tax: Core Concepts